Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical College, Chennai was established in 2000. It is a self financing institution, run by Hahnemann Homoeopathic Medical Trust College for turning out medical graduates in the system of homoeopathy. The management provides the best infrastructural facilities with well experienced faculty members and administrative staff in the homoeopathic medical college.
Why Choose Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical College?
- Well connected by main roads and close proximity to the Porur bus stop.
- It is recognised by the CCH-New Delhi.
- It is affiliated to The T.N Dr.M.G.R.Medical University.
- Experienced and dedicated faculties.
- Superlative outpatient department and a 50 bedded hospital.
- Extensive clinical training for students and full fledged experience during internship training program.
Facilities at Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical College –
|Name||:||Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical College, Chennai|
|Location||:||No.4/11, Samayapuram Main Road
|Contact No||:||044 - 24760638|