Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary was established in 1961. The college is formerly known as Bellary Medical College. The college is run by the government of Karnataka. The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi. The main campus consisting of the Medical College and the Medical College Hospital, the District Hospital and the Govt. Wellesley Hospital. The Government Dental College and Research Institute (GMCRI), the Nursing College and ANM Training Centre are also part of VIMS. The Old Students Association Guest House (VIKRAMA) is located under lush green surroundings within the campus.
- To teach and train doctors in the practice of modern medicine.
- To provide medical services with a human touch which is the best and most affordable.
- To promote and support the government welfare schemes.
- To be active in community and preventive medicine services and implement all national health programmed.
- To inculcate a sense of duty and responsibility towards the society.
- To promote ‘work culture’ among the students and staff and the optimum utilization of the facilities.
- To encourage academics and research oriented to improve overall outcome of management.
- To increase the intake of undergraduate and post graduate students so that there is maximum long term benefit to the student community, patients and the hospital.
- To conduct patient education and promote public opinion in the health sector and improvement of the institute.
- To promote a sense of belonging to the institute so that the present staff and students as well as alumni will contribute and continue to be partners in growth and advancement of the institute.
- To promote cultural and sports activities among the students and Faculty so that they may become wholesome human beings.
- To promote overall well being of all the employees and support their physical, social, economic and psychological well-being.
- Medical facilities
- Extra Curricular Activities
|Name||:||Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Location||:||Near Vidya Nagar
|Contact No||:||08392 - 235204, 242387|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]