Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Vivekananda Institute of Technology (VIT), Jaipur was established in 2008. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. It has been managed by Swami Keshvanad Institute of Technology Group. The aim of the institute is to provide quality education in the disciplines of engineering and management along with the best-in-class infrastructure. The objective of the institute is to provide students with the opportunity to really understand and learn practices which are relevant and useful for overall development of the community.
The aim of the institute is to develop as a centre of excellence for creating and crafting well rounded techno-managers having competence in consonance with the contemporary and future global needs and to create continuously upgrade academic infrastructure and to develop and to improve the teaching and learning process. VIT with a great emphasis would be on keeping their students abreast with the latest technological advancements through persistently providing them with the state of art infrastructure in consonance with the contemporary and future needs of the global industry.
Campus of Vivekananda Institute of Technology -
The sprawling VIT Campus is spread over 45 acres of land and is surrounded by JDA approved residential colonies. The distance to the VIT Campus is about 6 km from Jaipur International Airport and about 20 km from Jaipur Bus Stand.
Facilities at Vivekananda Institute of Technology -
- Medical Facility
Departments at Vivekananda Institute of Technology -
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Management Studies
Placement Cell at Vivekananda Institute of Technology -
The placement cell is set to equip students with all the important prerequisites of selection process viz. group discussions, psychometric tests, technical interviews, resume writing etc. The institute is committed to prepare industry ready professionals and in the process its well established training cell is providing summer internships to the students.
Top Recruiters -
- Rajasthan Electronics and Instrumentation Ltd
- Nuclear Thermal Power Plant
- Airport Authority of India
- Central Electronics Engineering and Research institute (CEERI, Pilani)
- North Western Railways
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd
|Name||:||Vivekananda Institute of Technology|
|Location||:||Sector-36, NRI Road, Sisyawas