Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (VLGMS) was established in 1953 as Vlerick Business School, is the oldest business and management school in Europe. Vlerick Business School has been leading innovation in business for well over half a century. As the management school of Belgium’s two largest universities – Ghent University and KU Leuven – the School has built a solid, worldwide reputation as a leading, independent institution with a strong international focus and close ties to both the academic and corporate worlds.
In 1999, by merger of the MBA programs at De Vlerick School voor Management and KU Leuven it became Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School. It is an international academic school of management that aims to make an important contribution to professionalizing management and encouraging entrepreneurship. It is organised as a professional service organisation.
The school realises this mission through rigorous and relevant scientific research and by offering a wide range of high-quality management courses with a specific European dimension. Vlerick’s unique approach combines academic knowledge and research with hands-on business expertise − a dynamic balance that continually stimulates entrepreneurship and innovation.
Campuses of Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School -
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School has 3 campuses are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives.
- Ghent Campus - The Ghent Campus is located on the beautifully renovated premises of the Groot Seminarie, in the heart of Ghent.
- Leuven Campus - The newly renovated Leuven Campus building is located in the middle of Leuven, near the park.
- St. Petersburg Campus - At the end of 2006, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School opened a third campus in St. Petersburg, Russia. The fruit of years of collaboration between Vlerick and the International School of Management (ISM) in St. Petersburg, this stately campus positions the School in one of the world's four major growth markets.
Why Choose Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School?
- The management school has one School, 3 campuses in central and western Europe
- It has acquired triple A accreditation: Equis, AMBA and AACSB.
- The school is associated with two renowned Belgian Universities: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL) and Ghent University (UGent).
- It offers excellent mix of academic knowledge and business expertise.
- It is a continual stimulation of entrepreneurship and innovation.
- It offers valuable networking among high-level participants.
- The school has a broad alumni network: 12,500 graduates in over 100 countries in the world.
- It strongly connects with the corporate world
Facilities at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School -
- Class Rooms
- Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Sports Facilities
- Meeting Rooms
Accreditations of Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School -
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School is one of a select group of institutions in the world to hold all 3 of the major international accreditations relevant to the world of management education: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB.
Career Services at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School -
The career service department assists students discovering tips and tricks and access them with number of online test, personal career tips, personal coaching and mentorship for students.