Volgograd State Medical University was established in 1993 with the status of the Academy and in 2003, it was granted the status of the University. It is one of the most famous and highly reputable Higher Schools in Russia. It has world-famous highly-qualified teaching staff, advanced researchers and experienced physicians.
The University ranks very high among the medical schools of the Russian Federation. Many scientists of the University are world-famous owing to their great contribution to the theory and practice of medicine. The University has been training international students from 113 states of the former Soviet Union, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Campus of Volgograd State Medical University -
The campus of Volgograd State Medical University has 4 main buildings, which are located in the centre of the city. The Regional Cardiology Centre housing the University department of Cardiology is one of the best cardiological clinics in Russia.
Why Choose Volgograd State Medical University?
- The university has experienced and attentive faculties.
- It provides broad exposure to clinical practice.
- The university offers reasonable tuition fees and hostel accommodation prices.
Facilities at Volgograd State Medical University -
- Internet Center
- Sports Facilities
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Swimming Pool
Colleges at Volgograd State Medical University -
- College of General Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Pediatrics
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Medical Biochemistry
- College of Social Work and Clinical Psychology
- College for Postgraduate and Continuous Education