Volgograd State University (VolSU) was established in 1980. Volgograd State University is known in the country with abroad quality, the high scientific potential, innovative projects and active social position. Scientific activities in the Volga are the departments and 13 research and education centers (RECs).
Volgograd State University operates seven small innovative enterprises. There are around 40,000 highly skilled professionals with degrees of Volgograd State University.
Facilities at Volgograd State University -
- Medical services
Institutes at Volgograd State University -
- Institute for Continuing Education
- Institute of World Economy and Finance
- Institute of Management and Regional Economics
- Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication
- Institute of Mathematics and Information Technology
- Physical-Technical Institute
- Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law
- Institute of History, International and Social Technologies
- Institute of Natural Sciences