Wisconsin School of Business was established in 1900 at University of Wisconsin, is one of the first five university-based commerce/business programs in the country. From its inception, the business school has made a proud tradition of innovation. Their goal at the Wisconsin School of Business is to diversify all program areas through recruitment and retention of students, faculty and staff of varied experience, beliefs and upbringing. Its BBA program has been ranked 17th by U.S News and World Report.
Wisconsin offers a greater variety of degree options, majors and course offerings than almost any business school in the country. Cited by Forbes magazine as one of the top 50 business schools to deliver the best return on investment for students, the Wisconsin School of Business has produced top-notch graduates in a wide variety of specialized programs that are among the best anywhere.
Facilities at Wisconsin School of Business -
- Class Rooms
- Computer Labs
- Knowledge Centres
Departments at Wisconsin School of Business -
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems
- Department of Actuarial Science, Risk Management and Insurance
- Department of Executive Education
- Department of Finance, Investment and Banking
- Department of Management and Human Resources
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Operations and Information Management
- Department of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics