Bangalore City College (BCC), Bangalore was established in 1999. It was established by Ramakrishna Education Trust. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the PUC Board. The institute is recognized by the Government of Karnataka and approved by Karnataka Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council. The sole aim of the institute is to serve the people by imparting quality education and envisages providing quality management education. BCC is growing to become one of the leading educational institution in Bangalore city providing quality education for generations to come.
The vision of Bcc is to set high standards in imparting knowledge in higher education and inculcating superior value systems among students for the nation development to comprehensively meet the global competencies and challenges with a quest for excellence ably guided by technology. The mission of the institute is to transforms the curriculum through systematic teaching, learning and evaluation process to create valuable citizens. Their endeavor is to ensure exemplary infrastructural facility with optimum student support activities coupled with good governance, leadership and innovation.
Campus of Bangalore City College –
Bangalore City College is situated in a pristine location, at the center of Bangalore and providing atmosphere for academics, the institute is aiming at imparting value based education to the students.
Why Choose Bangalore City College?
- The institute develops the skills that will impress future employers.
- It encourage the students to achieve their ambitions.
- Bangalore City College is an excellent ambience for life and study at the institute.
- Their assistance to students in preparing for higher studies in their respective fields.
- It offers continuing education through management development programs to the institute graduates at a subsidized fee throughout their career.
- The institute offers job placement assistance after graduation.
Facilities at Bangalore City College –
- Placement Center
- Class Rooms
- Computer Facilities
- Sports Facilities
Institutions at Bangalore City College –
- Bangalore City College of Pre University
- Bangalore City College of Science & Management Studies
- Bangalore City College of Education
- Bangalore City College of Diploma in Education
- Bangalore City College of Nursing
- Bangalore City School of Nursing
Placement Cell at Bangalore City College –
The placements service of BCC offers advice and information on a range of careers issues. As a result, there are more employers recruiting on their campus than at any other university and its works hard on students behalf to maintain long-established relationships with business and industry.
Top Recruiters –
- ICICI Bank
- Bharat Petroleum
- HDFC Standard Life
- Reliance Infocomm
- Apollo Hospitals