Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR), New Delhi was established in 1999. It is affiliated to GGSIP University, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India. It is accredited by American University Accreditation Council (AUAC), U.S.A. It is promoted by the Society for Human Transformation and Research. The vision of DSPSR is to develop transformational leaders with a global vision and holistic perspectives, empowered with quality education that kindles creativity, promotes innovation, instills ethical practices and thus prepares them face complexity, diversity and change which would confront them in the future.
Why Choose Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research?
- Upto 50% teaching by IIM/other top B-school alumni
- Course curriculum benchmarked with top B-schools including Stanford, Harvard, IIMs.
- 1000 hours of academic curriculum benchmarked with IIM plus 500 hours of employability training which makes students ready for industry.
- Proven record of 80% student’s satisfaction
- One live project in industry per semester to develop praticle knowledge
- Holistic development of the students through regular management workshops, live corporate exposures and learning with fun initiatives etc
Facilities at Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research -
Placements at Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research -
DSPSR Training and Placement (T&P) division regularly organizes students workshops focusing on improving the overall employability of the students. Frequent activities and workshops are planned to enhance professional effectiveness by emphasizing upon the concepts of team work, leadership, time management and work ethics. Special emphasis is placed on development of soft skills mandatory for success in service industry.
Top Recruiters -
- Axis Bank
- Ken Research
- ICICI Securities
- MediPlus India
- Orient Craft Fashion Institute of Technology
|Name||:||Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research|
|Location||:||9, Institutional Area, Sector-25
|Contact No||:||011-27932799, +91-9910500613-14|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]