/>Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) has announced the exam dates for COMEDK-Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK-PGET 2015), which will be conducted in February 2015. The COMEDK-PGET will be held on Sunday, February 01, 2015.
COMEDK-PGET is conducted for taking admission to post graduate medical and dental courses in Comedk member institutions for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK-PGET 2015:
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for the entrance examination.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- Candidates should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2015 at the latest.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for COMEDK-PGET 2015:
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for COMEDK-PGET 2015:
- In COMEDK-PGET 2015 common entrance, there will be one separate test for PG Medical programs and one separate test for PG Dental programs.
- Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
Date of COMEDK-PGET: Sunday, February 01, 2015.