COMEDK-Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK-PGET) 2015 results are expected to be declared in the 2nd week of May, 2015 by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K). Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their results on the official website of COMED-K.
Check here for more updates on COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Dates
The COMEDK-PGET will be held on Sunday, February 01, 2015. COMEDK-PGET is conducted for taking admission to post graduate medical and dental courses in Comedk member institutions for the academic session 2015.
Paper Pattern for COMEDK-PGET 2015:
- In COMEDK-PGET 2015 common entrance, there will be one separate test for PG Medical programs and one separate test for PG Dental programs.
- Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...