Comedk is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. Presently 12 Medical, 19 Dental colleges, who make available almost 600 seats, are affiliated to Comedk and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to PG program during the academic year 2016.
How to Apply for COMEDK-PGET 2016:
The candidates have to register themselves by sending a request for an Application form called ‘Request for Application (RFA)’. This RFA deals with providing of essential particulars before making the application proper. The candidates may access the format of Request for Application form along with the general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through this link https://www.comedk.org/PGRFA However; these instructions are reproduced as under.
Instructions for filling up of Request for Application Form (RFA):
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), your name should not exceed 40 characters including the blank spaces.
- Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only as in SSLC/10th Std Marks Card. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 24th August 1992, select as 24/08/1992.
- Course applying for: Select the course either Medical / Dental. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course you select.
- Unique ID Proof: Select any one of the below listed valid Photo ID proofs available in original and keep it ready before filling the RFA. The same ID Proof must be produced in original during Entrance Test and Counseling.
- a) Voter ID, b) Passport, c) PAN Card, d) Driving License, e) Aadhar Card
- ID Proof Number: Enter the Identity proof number as it appears.
- Email-ID:Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No.: Enter your Mobile number.
- All the details asked for in RFA Entry are Mandatory.
- Declaration: The Candidate must click on the declaration before submitting. The candidate will be given an option to alter the details provided by him during the above entry. He/She has to confirm the RFA details for completing the Submission.
- General Instructions - Request for Application (RFA): The Unique ID Proof, E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the counseling process is completed.
- A candidate will be asked to produce the Unique ID Proof mentioned, at various stages during the process.
- An Email ID once used for Registration for sending the Request for Application (RFA) can not be used again.
- Any corrections to be done can be executed by clicking EDIT button.
- Candidates to ensure that they press ‘Confirm’ button only after making sure that all the details given are correct.
- Candidates will receive a communication in this regard through his/her mobile number and the E-mail ID provided.
- By using the login credentials one can enter the applicant login page after clicking the link.