COMEDK-Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMED-K member institutions only. The COMEDK-PGET is for candidates seeking admissions for the postgraduate courses in these institutions. There will be a separate entrance test for post graduate medical and dental courses. The COMEDK-PGET will be conducted only at centers in Bangalore on Sunday, February 07, 2016. The COMEDK-PGET 2016 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2016.
Paper Pattern for COMEDK-PGET 2016:
- The scope of the syllabi for the post graduate medical/ dental entrance test is based on the MBBS/ BDS syllabus as prescribed by MCI/ DCI respectively.
- There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in the entire test centres simultaneously and the time allotted for the test is 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader) using either blue / black ball point pen only. Use of pencils or erasers or whiteners is not permitted.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in the score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted.
- A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate's score in entrance test only. This rank list is the basis for participation in the seat selection process (counseling) later. A minimum of 50% for general merit and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.