D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited ("DESIS") is an entity in the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,300 employees; approximately $19 billion in investment capital as of January 1, 2011; and offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Since its organisation in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group has earned an international reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff.
RSS Feed DeSHAW NEWS
- K+S-Aktie: Leerverkäufer DE Shaw & Co. baut Netto-Leerverkaufsposition ... - AktienCheck
- K+S-Aktie: Leerverkäufer DE Shaw & Co. baut Netto-Leerverkaufsposition ...
Die Finanzprofis des zur über USD 48,5 Mrd. schweren New Yorker Finanzgruppe D.E. Shaw & Co., Inc. gehörigen Hedgefonds D.E. Shaw & Co., L.P. haben am 16.12.2014 ihre Netto-Shortposition von 1,89% auf 1,90% der Aktien der K+S AG leicht ...
and more »
- Folsom company lands financing, ownership partner for utility scale solar farm - Sacramento Business Journal
Sacramento Business JournalFolsom company lands financing, ownership partner for utility scale solar farm
Sacramento Business Journal
Solar energy company 8minutenergy Renewables LLC announced Tuesday it closed an initial financing commitment with D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments LLC to build the 100 megawatt Springbok Solar Farm in Kern County. 8minutenergy has been the ...
- 8minutenergy Renewables and D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments Close Initial ... - PR Web (press release)
- 8minutenergy Renewables and D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments Close Initial ...
PR Web (press release)
8minutenergy Renewables, LLC and D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments, L.L.C. (DESRI) today announced the closing of an initial financing commitment to build the 133 megawatts-dc (100 MW-ac) Springbok Solar Farm, located 70 miles north of Los ...
and more »
- Collin DeShaw off to record-breaking start - Holland Sentinel
- Collin DeShaw off to record-breaking start
Collin DeShaw broke a 26-year-old record in his first meet of the season. He didn't wait long to break it again. The West Ottawa senior set the six-dive Holland Community Aquatic Center record last week. Two days later, he shattered his own mark.
- D.E. Shaw-Backed Insurer Raises $231 Million - FINalternatives
- D.E. Shaw-Backed Insurer Raises $231 Million
James River Group holdings, the insurer backed by D.E. Shaw & Co., raised $231 million in an initial public offering on Friday. The hedge fund and James River minority investor Goldman Sachs were the only beneficiaries of the share sale, which reduced ...
James River. Not a hedge fund but maybe a hedge fund insurer?
Artemis.bm (blog) all 3 news articles »
- James River. Not a hedge fund but maybe a hedge fund insurer? - Artemis.bm (blog)
- James River. Not a hedge fund but maybe a hedge fund insurer?
James River is backed by hedge fund firm D.E. Shaw, which has a liking for insurance and reinsurance including having been a provider of fully-collateralized reinsurance and retrocessional reinsurance coverage utilising investor capital. James River is ...
- Capital Buzz: Enlightenment Capital has big-name backers - Washington Post
- Capital Buzz: Enlightenment Capital has big-name backers
He later became a vice president at investment firm D.E. Shaw, where his speciality was investing in mid-size government contracting firms. Talbott is the son of former deputy secretary of state and Time magazine journalist Strobe Talbott. Chao had ...
- IIT-Indore student gets Rs. 1.7-crore job offer from Google - Hindustan Times
Hindustan TimesIIT-Indore student gets Rs. 1.7-crore job offer from Google
Some prominent companies that took part in the campus recruitment include Microsoft, De Shaw, Amazon, Snapdeal, United Health Group, Flipkart, Quaalcomm, CISCO, Mahindra and Mahindra, AVTEC, Virtusa, Tata Motors and L&T, among others.
and more »
- US IPO Weekly Recap: Three IPOs jump 40% in a week full of tech deals - Renaissance Capital
- US IPO Weekly Recap: Three IPOs jump 40% in a week full of tech deals
James River is a specialty insurer and reinsurer that was taken private in 2007 by D.E. Shaw, Goldman Sachs and others. Metaldyne is a combination of three companies acquired over the last three years for a combined $2.3 billion by American Securities.
and more »
- Social Security Disability Firm Binder & Binder Prepares for Possible Chapter ... - Nasdaq
- Social Security Disability Firm Binder & Binder Prepares for Possible Chapter ...
The firm owes around another $16 million in unsecured debt to D.E. Shaw-spinoff Stellus Capital Management, that person said. Binder executives couldn't be reached for comment on Friday. U.S. Bank declined to comment, while representatives for Capital ...
and more »
Powered By Google