D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited ("DESIS") is an entity in the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,300 employees; approximately $19 billion in investment capital as of January 1, 2011; and offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Since its organisation in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group has earned an international reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff.
RSS Feed DeSHAW NEWS
- Should You Follow Hedge Funds Into The E.W. Scripps Company? (SSP) - Seeking Alpha
- Should You Follow Hedge Funds Into The E.W. Scripps Company? (SSP)
Joining SG in initiating positions were AQR, D. E. Shaw, and Tudor. The two funds exiting their positions were Arrowstreet Capital and Springbok Capital; their stakes were relatively insignificant, however, with an aggregate value less than $400,000.
- First Offshore Wind Farm in US Powers Ahead - Wall Street Journal
Wall Street JournalFirst Offshore Wind Farm in US Powers Ahead
Wall Street Journal
Still, the project is fully financed and permitted, and workers are expected to begin anchoring steel foundations to the ocean floor later this month, said developer Deepwater Wind LLC, which is principally owned by hedge fund D.E. Shaw Group. Block ...
and more »
- Competing lobbying campaigns clash over Puerto Rico debt crisis - Washington Post
- Competing lobbying campaigns clash over Puerto Rico debt crisis
Six investment management firms that hold PREPA bonds — BlueMountain Capital Management, Franklin Advisers, Knighthead Capital Management, Marathon Asset Management, Angelo Gordon & Co. and D.E. Shaw Galvanic Portfolios — have hired ...
and more »
- Analyst Price Target Update on Dow Chemical Company (The) - Insider Trading Report
- Analyst Price Target Update on Dow Chemical Company (The)
Insider Trading Report
... the Securities Exchange, According to the information disclosed by the Securities and Exchange Commission in a Form 4 filing, the Director of Dow Chemical Co /De/, Shaw Ruth G, had purchased 4,154 shares in a transaction dated on February 11, 2015.
and more »
- Renewable energy - Willcox Range News
Willcox Range NewsRenewable energy
Willcox Range News
WILLCOX -- D.E. Shaw Renewable Investments and Swinerton Renewable Energy expect Red Horse 2, LLC to begin producing up to 71 megawatts of wind and solar power combined by the end of July, enough to provide power to more than 13,500 homes.
- Mental health speaker, country singer DeShaw performing in Grapevine - Fort Worth Star Telegram
Fort Worth Star TelegramMental health speaker, country singer DeShaw performing in Grapevine
Fort Worth Star Telegram
DeShaw has toured across the United States, Canada and Europe and released five albums. In 2014, DeShaw received the Champions Award in Washington, D.C., from the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), recognizing an individual with a mental ...
- Lattice Semiconductor Is Worth A Closer Look (LSCC) - Seeking Alpha
- Lattice Semiconductor Is Worth A Closer Look (LSCC)
D. E. Shaw reduced its position by 8% while AQR Capital Management reduced its position by 11%. Despite their divestments, D. E. Shaw and AQR Capital Management are still big holders of Lattice Semiconductor, with 814,565 shares and 990,071 shares, ...
and more »
- Arcesium Completes Spinoff from D. E. Shaw - Business Wire (press release)
- Arcesium Completes Spinoff from D. E. Shaw
Business Wire (press release)
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcesium, a leading edge technology and services company, today announced the completion of its spinoff from the D. E. Shaw group, and its official start as an independently operated firm providing asset managers with ...
and more »
- Investors scramble to avoid Puerto Rico losses - CNBC
- Two Sigma pours resources into big data to expand its institutional business - Pensions & Investments
Pensions & InvestmentsTwo Sigma pours resources into big data to expand its institutional business
Pensions & Investments
Two Sigma was co-founded in 2001 by ex-D.E. Shaw Group hedge fund quants John A. Overdeck, a statistician, and David M. Siegel, a computer scientist and artificial intelligence specialist. Both wanted to apply big-data analysis to money management.
Powered By Google