D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited ("DESIS") is an entity in the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,300 employees; approximately $19 billion in investment capital as of January 1, 2011; and offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Since its organisation in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group has earned an international reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff.
RSS Feed DeSHAW NEWS
- SunEdison Inc (SUNE) May See Hawaii Solar Energy Farm Get the Ax - LearnBonds
- SunEdison Inc (SUNE) May See Hawaii Solar Energy Farm Get the Ax
SunEdison Inc's (NYSE:SUNE) bad news just keeps piling up. It's been reported that the clean energy firm could see its solar energy farm in Hawaii get the boot after it failed to reach a milestone, public documents show.
and more »
- Dem Presidential Election is Fixed: DNC Rigged the Game for Hillary - Indian Country Today Media Network
- Dem Presidential Election is Fixed: DNC Rigged the Game for Hillary
Indian Country Today Media Network
Other notable Obama Administration Wall Street Appointees are Jacob Lew (Citigroup), Michael Froman (Citigroup), Tim Geithner (Citi Group) Lawrence Summer (Hedge fund D.E.Shaw), Antonio Weiss (Lazard), Thomas E. Doniton (Fannie Mae & law firm ...
- UM Cruises to Senior Day Win over Rival Spartans - MGoBlue
MGoBlueUM Cruises to Senior Day Win over Rival Spartans
In the diving well, sophomore Collin DeShaw finished second on both one-meter (295.42) and three-meter (283.65). The Wolverines now ready themselves for the postseason, which begins in three weeks at the Big Ten Championships (Feb. 24-27 at Purdue) ...
and more »
- 2016 NFL Draft Big Board: Version 1.0 finds Joey Bosa consensus top-ranked prospect - Big Blue View
Big Blue View2016 NFL Draft Big Board: Version 1.0 finds Joey Bosa consensus top-ranked prospect
Big Blue View
Players about whom there seem to be wide disagreement include Eastern Kentucky DE Noah Spence, Clemson DE Shaw Lawson, Penn State De Carl Nassib, Ohio State linebacker Darron Lee, Louisville defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins, and Florida ...
and more »
- SunEdison's major Hawaii solar energy farm could be nixed - St. Louis Business Journal
St. Louis Business JournalSunEdison's major Hawaii solar energy farm could be nixed
St. Louis Business Journal
Last month, SunEdison confirmed to PBN that it is selling three of its major solar farms in Hawaii, worth $350 million, to a group that includes D.E. Shaw Group, Madison Dearborn Capital Partners IV LP and Northwestern University as part of a larger ...
and more »
- City Insider: Hedgies get the drift - Financial Times
Financial TimesCity Insider: Hedgies get the drift
The hedgies on the jaunt — from firms such as Davidson Kempner, TT International, Elliott Advisors, Pentwater Capital and DE Shaw — made hundreds of millions on the trade. Davidson Kempner made one of the biggest punts — and the greatest gains, ...
- Anton Sequel Makes Stronger Case for Custom Supercomputing - The Next Platform
The Next PlatformAnton Sequel Makes Stronger Case for Custom Supercomputing
The Next Platform
D.E. Shaw Research, the company founded by quantitative finance pioneer, professor, and entrepreneur, David E. Shaw, has always been shrouded in mystery. The company has a financial services arm, but also makes (among other systems) a special ...
PSC Receives $1.8 Million NIH Grant
Anton 2 Supercomputer to Speed Molecular Simulations at PSC
insideHPC all 3 news articles »
- Will AI-Powered Hedge Funds Outsmart the Market? - MIT Technology Review
- Will AI-Powered Hedge Funds Outsmart the Market?
MIT Technology Review
Quantitative hedge funds, including Bridgewater Associates, Renaissance Technologies, D.E. Shaw, and Two Sigma, have, of course, been using advanced algorithmic approaches for some years. Many of the methods employed by these businesses are ...
- New supercomputer with biomolecular focus coming to Pittsburgh center - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Scientific ComputingNew supercomputer with biomolecular focus coming to Pittsburgh center
The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center in Oakland will receive a new supercomputer, this one designed specifically to simulate the motions of large biomolecules. The center already has a D.E. Shaw Research Anton 1 supercomputer on loan. But that ...
Anton 2 Supercomputer will Increase Speed and Size of Molecular Simulations
Scientific Computing all 2 news articles »
- Victims Of Metro-North Train Crash Remembered One Year Later - The Daily Voice
The Daily VoiceVictims Of Metro-North Train Crash Remembered One Year Later
The Daily Voice
Dirks worked at D.E. Shaw Research and earned a doctoral degree in chemistry from CalTech. He grew up in Spokane, Wash. Nadol worked at JP Morgan as a defense and aerospace analyst. Institutional Investor ranked Nadol as the No. 1 investor in the ...
and more »
Powered By Google