D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited ("DESIS") is an entity in the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,300 employees; approximately $19 billion in investment capital as of January 1, 2011; and offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Since its organisation in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group has earned an international reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff.
RSS Feed DeSHAW NEWS
- All-Area: Andrews, Rogers share boys' basketball player of the year honors ... - The Herald
The HeraldAll-Area: Andrews, Rogers share boys' basketball player of the year honors ...
To pick between Indian Land's Darnell Rogers and York's Deshaw Andrews for The Herald's All-Area player of the year is a matter of taste, and perhaps size preference. One of the smallest players in the area, Rogers torched opponents for nearly 29 ...
- Cedar Lake Ballet's Closure Reveals the Perils of Relying on a Single Donor - New York Times
New York TimesCedar Lake Ballet's Closure Reveals the Perils of Relying on a Single Donor
New York Times
Katharine DeShaw, the president of Philanthropology, a philanthropic consulting firm, said that while some nonprofit organizations are created by single donors willing to endow their budgets in perpetuity, many of the strongest are created by single ...
- Snapshots: Italian stories wanted; Dumpster Days Saturday - Montana Standard
- Snapshots: Italian stories wanted; Dumpster Days Saturday
The Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives summer 2015 exhibit will focus on Italians in Butte and is requesting help. Families with Italian heritage are invited to send a one-page family story highlighting where they came from, what they did when they ...
- China Stock Roundup: Sinopec Misses on Earnings, China Mobiles Q4 ... - Zacks.com
- China Stock Roundup: Sinopec Misses on Earnings, China Mobiles Q4 ...
In Aug 2014, this project was acquired by an affiliate of D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments, L.L.C. (DESRI), a member of D. E. Shaw group, which, together with its affiliates, acquires long-term contracted renewable energy assets in North America. The ...
and more »
- Raimondo's Former Firm Highest Paid by State - GoLocalProv
GoLocalProvRaimondo's Former Firm Highest Paid by State
Point Judith's rate is also higher than all the hedge funds for that year, save one, a fund with the D.E. Shaw Group. Point Judith's fee is 25 percent higher than the firm's own standard rates, as advertised in its pitch book, a document that was ...
- Snapshots: Easter egg hunt, kids' program at library - Montana Standard
- Snapshots: Easter egg hunt, kids' program at library
Brandon DeShaw was best evaluator. At the March 24 meeting, Sara Crain was the best speaker and Jeff Amerman was best table topic respondent. There was a tie for best presenter – the winners were B.J. Schubert and Jean Matteucci. The next meeting ...
- Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) CEO Details Qualms About Flying Cars - Insider Monkey (blog)
Insider Monkey (blog)Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) CEO Details Qualms About Flying Cars
Insider Monkey (blog)
D.E. Shaw & Co., L.P. founded by David E. Shaw increased its stake in Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) by 65% quarter over quarter by the end of the October to December quarter. The firm owned 25,738 shares in Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) by ...
and more »
- New hedge funds rake in most cash since 2004 - Yahoo Finance
Yahoo FinanceNew hedge funds rake in most cash since 2004
The firm, co-founded in 2001 by D.E. Shaw veterans John Overdeck and David Siegel, was a top performer last year; its more than $5 billion Compass fund gained 25.6 percent net of fees in 2014, according to a person familiar with the situation. Two ...
and more »
- JinkoSolar to Supply PV Modules to Hybrid Energy Project - Zacks.com
- JinkoSolar to Supply PV Modules to Hybrid Energy Project
Solar photovoltaic (“PV”) modules manufacturer JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS - Snapshot Report) announced that it will supply PV modules to Swinerton Renewable Energy. The 75 megawatt direct current (MWdc) modules are required for the Red Horse ...
and more »
- Colts split two games in Wilsonville - The Register-Guard
- Colts split two games in Wilsonville
Churchill 7, Forest Grove 3: A strong outing from Brandon DeShaw on the mound help the Lancers outlast the Vikings. DeShaw struck out 10 batters and scattered five hits over six innings. Hank Forrest, Derek Hogate and AJ Arruda had two hits apiece for ...
Powered By Google