JEE Advanced 2016 Results Declared!
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced) 2016 results has been declared on Sunday, June 12, 2016. Click here to view JEE Advanced Exam Results. JEE Advanced is conducted for taking admission to undergraduate programs in 18 IITâs located in Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi,Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore,Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Madras, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee,Tirupati, Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasiand Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad for the academic session 2016.
JEE Advanced 2016 Important Dates
- Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2016: Friday, April 29, 2016 to Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
- Admit card available for downloading: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 to Sunday, May 22, 2016.
- Date of JEE Advanced: Sunday, May 22, 2016.
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 to Saturday, June 04, 2016.
- Online display of answer keys: Sunday, June 05, 2016.
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: Sunday, June 05, 2016 to Tuesday, June 07, 2016.
- Online declaration of Results: Sunday, June 12, 2016.
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test: Sunday, June 12, 2016 to Monday, June 13, 2016.
- Architecture Aptitude Test: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- Declaration of Results of AAT: Sunday, June 19, 2016.
JEE Advanced 2016 Paper Pattern
- In JEE (Advanced) 2016, there will be two papers, each of three hours duration.
- The question papers will be printed separately in English and Hindi.
- Each of the question papers will consist of three separate parts in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The questions will be of objective (multiple choice) type, designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- In some sections, incorrect answers may be awarded with negative marks.
JEE Advanced 2016 Syllabus
- For JEE (Advanced) Chemistry syllabus, please click here.
- For JEE (Advanced) Physics syllabus, please click here.
- For JEE (Advanced) Mathematics syllabus, please click here.