JNU CEEB Results 2016
JNU CEEB 2016 results are expected to be declared in the 2nd/3rd week of June, 2016 by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi. Click here to view JNU CEEB exam results. CEEB 2016 is conducted for taking admission to 4 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Biotechnology, 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biotechnology & in Agricultural and Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) in Biotechnology programs offered by various participating universities.
JNU CEEB 2016 Important Dates
- Late date of online application: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Last date for issue of offline application: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Late date of submission of application form: Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
- Availabilty of admit card: Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
- Date of CEEB 2016: Thursday, May 19, 2016.
JNU CEEB 2016 Paper Pattern
For M.Sc Biotechnology: The question paper for the entrance examination will be of three hours duration and divided into two parts:
- Part-A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions: total marks for part A will be of 60 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, Â½ (half) mark will be deducted.
- Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelorâs level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. The candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions. Total marks for Part B will be (60 questions x3 marks each) 180 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
For more details on paper pattern, please click here
JNU CEEB 2016 Queries