NIFT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design and Textile Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech) in Apparel Production, Master of Design (M.Des), Master of Fashion Management (MFM) and Master of Fashion Technology (MFT) programs.
- For UG Programs: Candidates should have the +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized central/state board of secondary examination, such as CBSE / state board New Delhi, and council for Indian school of certificate examination, New Delhi.
- For PG Programs: Candidates should have undergraduate degree from any institute recognized by law in India or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
- For UG program: Maximum age is 23 years as on 1st October, 2015. The upper age limit will be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled Person (PHP).
- For PG programs: There is no age limit.
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please click here.
Last date for filling up online application is Sunday, January 10, 2016.
Payment can be made through debit card/credit card/demand draft.
- The written entrance examination is designed to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the program opted.
- There is no negative marking.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please click here.
NIFT entrance exam admit card can be downloaded from here.