TANCET 2013 Exam Results
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2013 exam results were declared today Friday, May 17, 2013 by Anna University. View TANCET Exam Result.
TANCET Important Dates
- Last date for registration in person at co-coordinating centers and registration through internet: Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
- Last date for registration in person at Chennai centre and receipt of applications registered through internet: Thursday, February 28, 2013.
- Date of entrance exam for MBA and MCA: Saturday, April 06, 2013.
- Date of entrance exam for M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan:Sunday, April 07, 2013.
TANCET Exam pattern
Paper Pattern for MBA:The question paper will have sections to -
- Evaluate the candidate's ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level (including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level).
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of Mathematics and use of day - to - day facts.
- Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
Paper Pattern for MCA: The question paper will have the following sections -
- Quantitative Ability (ii) Analytical reasoning (iii) Logical reasoning (iv) Computer awareness. A few questions may also be on verbal activity, basic science, etc.
Paper Pattern for M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan: The question paper will have three parts. Part-I and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 based on his/her specialization. The questions will be set at the undergraduate level.