V-SAT Result 2016
Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) 2016 results will be declared on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 by Vignan University, Guntur. Click here to view VSAT Exam Result. V-SAT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in Agricultural Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE), Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECM), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Food Technology, Information Technology (IT), Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Petroleum Engineering and Textile Technology for the commencing session 2016.
VSAT 2016 Important Dates
- Last date of issue of application form: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
- Date of V-SAT: Saturday, April 23, 2016 to Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- Declaration of results: Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
VSAT 2016 Paper Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- Contains 120 questions with 120 marks.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2016 are eligible for all the B.Tech programs
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2016 are eligible only for B.Tech Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology programs.
VSAT 2016 Queries
- For more information and updates click on VSAT
- Find more on VSAT FAQ