CUSAT CAT Result 2016
Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT) results are expected to be declared in 4th week of May,
2016. Click here to view CUSAT CAT exam result. CUSAT CAT is conducted to grant admission into postgraduate (PG) as well as Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) courses. The scores of CUSAT CAT are utilized for admissions into courses such as Master of Science (M Sc), B Tech, Masters of Technology (M Tech) as well as Bachelor of Commerce Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Honors) and Bachelor of Business Administration Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Honors) courses of five years.
CUSAT CAT 2016 Important Dates
- Online registration: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 to Monday, February 15, 2016.
- Remittance of fee at bank: Friday, January 22, 2016 to Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Downloading admit card: Thursday, April 15, 2016 to Sunday, May 01, 2016.
- Date of CUSAT-CAT: Saturday, April 30, 2016 and Sunday, May 01, 2016.
Paper Pattern for CUSAT CAT 2016
- The CAT score will be calculated as per the formula, S = 3R - 1W, where S is the CAT score, R is the number of right answers
and W is the number of wrong answers.
- The CUSAT CAT 2016 comprises of Test for B.Tech and M.Sc Photonics, Lateral Entry Test (LET) for admission to III Semester
of the B. Tech course, Aptitude Test for B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.), Test for M.A. Hindi, Aptitude Test for MBA, Aptitude Test for MCA, Test for Biotechnology,
Botany, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electronic Science, Engineering Science, Fisheries, Geology, Law (for LL. M), Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics,
Statistics, Zoology, M.A. Applied Economics, etc.
- The test pattern will be different for each level of courses. All the test paper consists of only objective type
CUSAT CAT 2016 Queries