AICTE-GPAT 2016 Results Declared!
Results for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2016 has been declared on Thursday, January 21, 2016 by All India Council for
Technical Education (AICTE).Click here to view AICTE-GPAT Exam
GPAT facilitates institutions to select suitable pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) program for the commencing session
2016. From academic year 2016-17 onwards, the GPAT exam will be conducted only once a year on 3rd Sunday of January.
AICTE-GPAT 2016 Important Dates
- Registration end date: Thursday, December 10, 2015.
- Download of admit card: Tuesday, January 05, 2016.
- AICTE-GPAT 2016: Sunday, January 17, 2016.
- AICTE-GPAT result declaration: Thursday, January 21, 2016.
- Print out of score cards: Thursday, January 21, 2016.
AICTE-GPAT 2016 Exam Pattern
- The GPAT is computer based online test which is conducted in a single session.
- There will be 125 questions.
- The duration of test will be 180 minutes.
- Negative marking will be present.
- For each correct answer there are 4 marks, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
AICTE-GPAT 2016 Queries