IBSAT is a computer based test, being conducted at 95 test centres across India. The IBSAT test which gives the students a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses will be conducted over a period of 23 days during 16 December 2013 to 7 January 2014.
IBSAT 2013 application process starts from 15th July 2013 and ends on 10th December 2013.
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks; with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium at under graduation level have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2014. Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations/viva/ assignments before May 31, 2014 and submit proof of graduation by November 01, 2014.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation on one time sitting basis or on a 2 year basis are not eligible for the MBA/PGPM programs of IBS.
- Graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Post Graduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource
- Management and Operations from an UGC approved University) or a professional qualification like
- CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 60% and above marks.
- Minimum 17 years of regular education (10 + 2 + 3 + 2 or 10 +2 + 4 + 2).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2014.
Applicants who have completed their graduation/post graduation on one time sitting basis or on part time/distance mode are not eligible for Ph.D program of IBS Hyderabad.
- The application form is common, for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad campus.
- IBSAT bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1500.
- Apply online: You may apply online and provide your contact and academic details. On submission of your details and uploading of your photograph (recent passport size photograph in jpg or gif format approximately 140 - 160 pixels, file size not exceeding 25 KB), you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the IBSAT bulletin within one week.
- Purchasing application forms at any of the marketing offices: IBSAT bulletin is available at the marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch and purchase the bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
- Purchasing application forms at any of the Axis bank branches: IBSAT bulletin is available at AXIS Bank Branches. You may locate your nearest branch and purchase the bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2013/GMAT/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2014. The selection process comprises of group discussion and personal interview.
IBSAT is based on CBT (Computer Based Test) format and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is for 2 hours duration and is aimed to test the applicant's ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
You can download your admit card online at http://www.ibsat.org/admitcard/login.asp.
IBSAT 2013 exam will be held from Monday, December 16, 2013 to Tuesday, January 07, 2014.
You will need to bring the following items with you to the test center:
- Admit Card: You must bring your admit card with you to the test center. You will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- Required Identification: You must present an original, valid (non-expired) form of photo identification before you appear for the test. The name on the photo identification must match your name as entered in the IBSAT 2013 registration. Acceptable forms of photo identification are limited to: driver’s license; passport; Aadhaar Card; PAN card; voter ID; college ID (supported with a valid ATM/Debit/Credit Card with your name); employee identification card; or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable. If in doubt, bring a notarized Affidavit.
Note: If you do not present appropriate photo identification, you will not be allowed to take the IBSAT 2013.
IBSAT 2013 will be conducted at test centers all over India. The applicants can choose any one of the test centers available for IBSAT. Click here for the list of the test centers – http://www.ibsindia.org/application-guidelines.html.
The 9 IBS campuses accepting IBSAT scores are IBS Hyderabad, IBS Mumbai, IBS Bangalore, IBS Kolkata, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Pune, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
IBSAT is an admissions criterion for admission to the following programs of IBS:
- MBA/PGPM offered at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
- Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad campus.