MAT February 2017 Results Declared!
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) February 2017 exam results has been declared by
All India Management Association (AIMA). Click here to
view MAT 2017 results. MAT is usually conducted 4 times each year in February, May, December and February. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a
standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs.
Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003.
MAT May 2017 Important Dates
- Last date for online registration: Friday, April 28, 2017.
For candidates who purchase the application form, make the payment DD or online payment and who affix the photograph and sign the printout of registration
- Late date for online filling-up/ purchase of form: Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
- Last date for submission of duly completed printout of registration form at AIMA, New Delhi: Tuesday, April 28, 2017.
Date of MAT May:
- Paper based test: Sunday, May 07, 2017.
- Computer based test: Saturday, May 13, 2017 onwards.
MAT May 2017 Paper Pattern:
MAT May 2017 exam has the following sections: Language comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical
Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are 200 questions. All questions are compulsory. Each question has four answer options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4).
- All questions carry equal marks. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Queries about MAT 2017
For any doubts or queries related to MAT you can call 011 - 24645100
SMS MAT Results
MATS FORMNO DOB (dd mm yy) to 54242
Eg: MATS 200391 030985 to 54242
Results for MAT May 2017 can also be acessed at AIMA
Stay tuned for more updates.
Like this page
Discuss your MAT related queries
Find more information of MAT 2017