Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) is an entrance exam, which is being conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra for taking admission to first year of post graduate degree programs in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for academic year 2016-17.
The MAH-CET 2016 will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016 and Sunday, March 13, 2016.
Candidates should have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please click here.
- For open category candidates from Maharashtra State, outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/ children of Indian workers in the gulf countries candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- For candidates of backward class categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only is Rs. 800/-
Last date for online registration is Tuesday, February 23, 2016.
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (5 options).
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of examination - Online
For more details and information on MAH CET paper pattern, please click here.
Candidates can obtain the sample question papers for MAH CET 2016 from here.
Candidates can obtain the hall ticket from Friday, March 04, 2016 onwards.