OJEE Results 2016
OJEE 2016 results are expected to be declared in the month of May, 2016 by OJEE Cell/Policy Planning Body, Odisha. Click here to view OJEE exam results. OJEE is conducted for taking admission to first year degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Master of Technology (M.Tech), part time M.Tech, Master of Architecture (M.Arch), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Master of Planning (M.Plan), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Applied Management (MAM) and lateral entry to M.Tech, MCA, B.Tech and B.Pharm programs in universities, government and private colleges for the session 2016.
OJEE 2016 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of online application form: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Last date for print of confirmatiion page: Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
- Download of admit card will start from: Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- Date of OJEE: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
OJEE 2016 Paper Pattern
- There will be multiple choice type questions.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
- Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black / blue ball point pen.
- Each correct answer shall fetch four marks.
- Each unattempted question will fetch zero.
- There is no negative marking.
- If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
- Blank answer OMR sheet without being darkened in any one of the answer circles will summarily be rejected.
- No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting blank answer OMR sheet.
OJEE 2016 Queries