Odisha JEE Results 2013
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) 2013 Results are expected to be declared in 1st week of June, 2013 by Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela. View Odisha JEE Exam Result..
Odisha JEE Important Dates
- Last date for online registration: Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
- Last date of receipt of confirmation page and OJEE copy of payment slip* (*incase of payment made through e-challan in the bank): Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
- OJEE entrance exam will be held on: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Odisha JEE 2013 Exam Pattern
- Candidates who are seeking admission to Engineering/Technology and MBBS/BDS programs must have to appear in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates who are seeking admission to B. Pharm. program must have to appear in Chemistry, Physics and either of Mathematics or Biology or both.
- All candidates seeking admission to MCA programs shall have to appear in Mathematics and Computer Awareness (in one sitting).
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA / PGDM / PGCM / PGDM (Executive) programs shall have to appear an Entrance test in verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer and business fundamentals (in one sitting).
- All candidates seeking admission to 1 year Master Degree programs in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/Architecture shall have to appear the respective programs examination as per detail syllabus of BPUT regulation.
- All candidates seeking admission to 1 year degree programs in Architecture shall have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The Odisha JEE question paper will be of multiple choice type questions.
- Each question will have 4 options and the correct option will fetch 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- There will be no marks for unattempted questions.
- If more than one option is chosen for one question, then it will be treated as an incorrect answer and 1 mark will be deducted.
Odisha JEE 2013 Queries