SAAT 2014 Results Declared!
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) 2014 results has been declared on Monday, May 19, 2014 by Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar. View SAAT Exam Results.
SAAT Important Dates
- Start date for availability of application forms: Monday, January 06, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Saturday, May 10, 2014.
- Publication of Result : Monday, May 19, 2014
SAAT 2014 Exam Pattern
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
- Each question shall have four probable answers with only one is correct answer, each correct answer shall fetch four marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark.
- Each unanswered question will fetch zero.
- If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted.
For more details please visit the Siksha O Anusandhan University
SAAT 2014 Exam Results
SAAT 2014 exam results are available on the official website of SAAT
- Check here for more updates on SAAT Results
- For more information and updates click on SAAT
SAAT 2014 Queries