Bharath University, Chennai has announced the exam dates for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE 2014), which will be conducted in May 2014. The BEEE offline mode was held on Sunday, May 04, 2014 and online mode will be conducted on Sunday, May 11, 2014.
BEEE is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Master of Technology (M.Tech),Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for BEEE 2014:
The application for admission should be a resident Indian national and (i) Should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding 2 years for admission to undergraduate program. (ii) Should have studied in educational in India and completed their qualifying examination.
For more details and information regarding eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for BEEE 2014:
- There are two modes of registration:
- Candidates can register online with e-payment by logging into www.bharathuniv.ac.in/admissions or apply online with demand draft.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and send to the university with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 900/- drawn in favor of Bharath University, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to the university before the last date.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for BEEE 2014:
For B.Tech and Health Sciences Undergraduate Programs
Part 1: English 10 questions with a total weightage of 10 marks
Part 2: Physics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
Part 3: Chemistry 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
Part 4: Mathematics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks
Part 4: Biology 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks (Only for Biology students)
No negative marks for wrong answer
Total weightage 100 marks
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
- Date of BEEE:
- Offline mode: Sunday, May 04, 2014.
- Online mode: Sunday, May 11, 2014.
- Publication of rank list and counseling schedule: Sunday, May 25, 2014.