Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have minimum of three years full-time work experience.
How to Apply for Alliance University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the office of admissions on payment of Rs.1, 000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for Alliance University:
Candidates are required to appear for the personal interview.
Last date for submission of filled in application form: Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Alliance University.