Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University:
- Candidates should have graduation (or equivalent) from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have minimum of two years full-time work experience.
How to Apply for Alliance University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 1, 000/- in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University" payable at Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for Alliance University:
Candidates are required to appear for the personal interview.
Last date for submission of filled in application form: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click Alliance University.