Applications are invited by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), Delhi for admission to 15 months executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for BULMIM, New Delhi:
Eligible candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Three year bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial/ supervisory experience.
How to Apply for BULMIM, New Delhi:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Completed application form to be submitted along with application fee of Rs. 1,100 /- which is non-refundable. The fee can be remitted in cash or by demand draft / pay order drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BULMIM, New Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of overall assessment of their:
- Work experience.
- Personal interview.
- Managerial skill through BULMIM admission test or their scores obtained in recent CAT / GMAT.
- Last date for application closure: Sunday, September 21, 2014.
- Date of selection process: Sunday, September 28, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click BULMIM, New Delhi.