Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM-K), Kozhikode for admission to 2 years executive Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Kozhikode:
Working professionals with minimum of 5 years work experience after graduation (bachelor's degree/CA/ICWA) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIM, Kozhikode:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2000/-, which is to be paid online at the time of registration.
- Mode of payments:
- Credit card (visa, master, maestro, rupay)
- Debit card (visa, master, maestro, rupay)
- Net banking
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Kozhikode:
- Apart from the educational qualifications and the work experience, admission to the program is based on an entrance test called Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) followed by a personal interview.
- Applicants with valid CAT score (minimum 75 percentile) or GMAT score (minimum 650 score) will be directly considered for the interview.
- Applicants do not posses CAT/GMAT score required appear for EMAT examination.
- Online application end date: Monday, November 17, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application: Friday, November 21, 2014.
- Date of EMAT and interview: Saturday, November 29, 2014 and Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Declaration of the list of eligible candidates: Monday, December 08, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Kozhikode.