Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow for admission to part time non-residential Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) in Agri-Business Management, Business Environment, Business Communication, Decision Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Human Resource Management, Information Technology & System, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management and Sustainable Management specializations for the academic session July 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Lucknow:
The candidates for the program should have one of the following qualifications:
- A MBA or equivalent degree (full time regular PGDM / one year regular executive PGDM/part time PGDM equivalent) with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Or
- A CA, ICWA, CS or equivalent degree with a minimum 55% aggregate marks (for Finance area).
- Should be currently employed in full time job.
- Atleast seven years of executive/managerial/academic experience in the relevant area as on 30th June 2015.
How to Apply for IIM, Lucknow:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Delhi should be sent to the following address.
- The application form can also be obtained from the office on request.
- Duly filled in application form along with a draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates) must be included along with the application form.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Lucknow:
Applicants who fulfill above eligibility criteria would be required to have valid test score of CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR) / WMP written test conducted by IIM Lucknow. Scores of any of these examinations taken during the last two years (i.e., or after 01 April, 2013) would be considered valid.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submission of application forms: Saturday, February 28, 2015.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Lucknow.