NIIT Imperia invites application for Executive MBA Programme for the session commencing from December 2011.
NIIT Imperia offers Executive MBA in collaboration with IGNOU. The program comprehensively covers all aspects of management - economics, finance, marketing, operations and human resource management at flexible schedules in your own city.
Eligibility for EMBA:
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to produce supporting proof).
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks# [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE/DEC. For reserved categories (OBC/SC/ST), the eligibility criteria is Graduates in any discipline with min 45% marks.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is required as on May 1, 2011.
Selection Procedure for EMBA:
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Level Aptitude Test to be conducted by NIIT.
How to apply for EMBA:
Application forms can be obtained from local NIIT Imperia Centres on payment of cash Rs. 500/-. Candidates can also download the application from the official website of NIIT Imperia
Fee Structure for EMBA:
- Program Fee: Rs. 233285/- (Inclusive of current rate of Service Tax)
- On Registration: Rs. 69988/-
- Installment 1(Feb ’12): Rs. 40824/-
- Installment 2(Apr ’12): Rs. 40824/-
- Installment 3(Jun ’12): Rs. 40824/-
- Installment 4(Aug ’12): Rs. 40824/-
The Program Charges above are inclusive of all academic charges, textbooks, study material, program fee, technical delivery charges and service tax
All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash or demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’
Students have to separately pay Examination fee of Rs. 50 for every course directly to IGNOU. The schedule for the same would be notified separately.
Important Dates for EMBA:
- Last Date of Application: 15th Nov, 2011
- Last Date of PAT: 20th Nov, 2011
- Results Declaration Date (Tentative):25th Nov, 2011
- Registration Last Date (Tentative):7th Dec, 2011
- Orientation Class Tentative: 24th Dec, 2011
- Classes Start on or After: 1st Jan, 2012
For more details click on to NIIT Imperia Executive MBA
For more information on institute and programs click on NIIT Imperia