Applications are invited by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur for admission to executive Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production, Operations & Decision Sciences, Organizational Behaviour, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management specializations for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- Candidates must:
- Have an MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or one year fulltime residential program in Management (with 60% marks), Candidates from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
- Be currently employed in a full-time job.
- Have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/ teaching / research experience as on March 31, 2015.
- Candidates who are less than 50 years of age shall get a preference.
How to Apply for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An online payment of Rs. 2000/- has to be made as application fees, which is non-refundable.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for XLRI, Jamshedpur:
Short listed candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview during March-April 2015 at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the final selection.
Last date for applying: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click XLRI, Jamshedpur.