Fashion Design Entrance Exams
Fashion Design is the art of enhancing the beauty of clothes and accessories by intricate designs. Fashion designing has become one of the most preferred career option among the students,
India has several institutes offering world-class fashion and design education to promote design awareness in the country. Well known colleges in this field are National Institute of Design, National Institute of Fashion and Technology, Army Institute of Fashion and Design etc.
These institutes offer courses at various levels – certificate, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate. While some institutes select candidates based on merits, some others conduct entrance exam for admission to degree/diploma courses. Below is a list of Fashion Design entrance exams.
Eligibility for Fashion Design Entrance Exams:
- Candidate should have passed +2 or class 12 for UG Courses and Graduation for Post Graduate Courses
- Candidates in final year can also apply for entrance exams
Paper Pattern for Fashion Design Entrance Exams:
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams would usually have written test to examine the candidates knowledge, skill and the aptitude for the programme chosen.
- Questions will be of objective type with or without negative marking.
- Shortlisted candidates have to go through situation test, group discussion or personall interview. This may vary from institute to institute.