Applications are invited by GAIL (India) Limited for recruitment of committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers desirous of joining GAIL for the post of Executive Trainee in disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Chemical Engineering through GATE-2014 for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL:
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on Janaury 24, 2014 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- For Mechanical Engineering: Bachelor degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Production/ Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.
- For Electrical Engineering: Bachelor degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
For more details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GAIL:
- Eligible candidates will be required to first apply for appearing in GATE-2014 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2014
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration number printed on the admit card.
- On receipt/downloading of GATE- 2014 admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL
- Candidates will be required to apply online through GAIL website: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2014 registration number.
- No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GAIL:
Selection will be made based on GATE 2014 score and requirement and candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainees.
- GATE-2014 Online Examination: Saturday, February 01, 2014 to Sunday, March 02, 2014.
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application: Monday, December 23, 2013.
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: Friday, January 24, 2014.