Applications are invited by Indian Oil Ltd. for recruitment of committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers desirous of joining Indian Oil for the post of Officers/ Engineers and Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers in disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Engineering through GATE-2014 for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil:
- The age limit is maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2014 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
For more details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Indian Oil:
- Candidate need to register on-line for GATE- 2014 examination.
- GATE-2014 admit cards containing GATE-2014 registration number will be available for printing from GOAPs website from December 18, 2013.
- On downloading the GATE-2014 admit card and receipt of GATE-2014 registration number, the candidates may apply to Indian Oil online.
- The online application will be made available from December 18, 2013 on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil:
- Selection will be made on the basis of GATE-2014 scores.
- Candidates who qualify in GATE 2014 in their respective discipline will have to appear for group discussion (GD) and group task (GT), personal interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for the receipt of print-out of the online application along with all the supporting documents at the respective Zonal GATE Offices: Thursday, October 10, 2013.
- Availability of Admit Card on the GOAPS website for printing: Wednesday, December 18, 2013.
- GATE-2014 Online Examination: Between Saturday, February 01, 2014 to Sunday, March 02, 2014.
- Last date of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil: Sunday, March 02, 2014.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,