Applications are invited by Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd. (NLC) for recruitment of committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers desirous of joining NLC for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering through GATE-2014 for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC:
- Candidates should not have completed 30 years as on December 01,2013.
- For Mechanical Engineering: Candidates holding degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical are eligible to apply.
- For Mining Engineering: Candidates holding degree in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering of 4 years duration) (or) AMIE in Mining Engineering are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NLC:
- Candidates interested to apply for Graduate Executive Trainee post in NLC will be required to follow-
- STAGE-1: Candidates need to apply for GATE-2014.
- On receipt of the GATE-2014 Registration Number which will be printed on the admit card, applicants are required to apply online only through NLC’s website (www.nlcindia.com).
- The online registration portal for NLC will be enabled from December 20, 2013 to January 20, 2014. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/-.
- Payment of application fee could be made at any State Bank of India Branches (having core banking facility) using the Challan Form available on Application Registration Portal.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NLC:
Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE-2014. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks only (out of 100) for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- Start date for online submission of applications: Friday, December 20, 2013.
- Last date for online submission of applications: Monday, January 20, 2014.