Eligibility Criteria for NTPC:
- Candidates should hold full time bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
For more details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NTPC:
- Candidates need to apply online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line for NTPC ET-2014 on the website www.ntpccareers.net
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PWD category candidate need not pay the registration fee.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NTPC:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2014.
- Based on the GATE-2014 MARKS and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview, before being considered in the merit list.
- Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates in NTPC: Friday, December 20, 2013.
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates in NTPC: Saturday, January 18, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,