The Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has announced the exam dates for Gujurat Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2012 which will be held in the month of June 2012. GCET 2012 will be held in two phases, phase – 1 will be held from 14/06/2012 to 16/06/2012 and phase – 2 will be held from 18/06/2012 to 20/06/2012.
The Gujarat Technological University (GTU) will be conducting the Gujarat common entrance test (GCET)-2012. The test is conducted for admissions to Masters of business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).The competitive exam is conducted for admissions to the courses offered by colleges and institutes affiliated to the university. After the exam, a merit list will be prepared and students will be shortlisted for counseling.
Eligibility Criteria for GCET 2012
- Candidate must have passed graduation from one the Universities located in Gujarat.
- Candidate must have graduated with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible for the test. There is neither an age limit nor an attempt limit.
Paper Pattern for GCET 2012:
- The GCET is a Computer Based test (CBT)
- The test is conducted for a period of 80 minutes.
- The test consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Students applying for MBA and MCA will have a test consisting of 120 questions.
How to Apply for GCET 2012:
- Candidates need to visit the website of the university at http://www.gtu.ac.in for online registration. Candidates should download the Fee Challan form from the website and get its printout.
- Candidates are required to make payment for the fees using the printed Challan Form at the designated branches of the bank mentioned on the university website.
- University has set up various help centers for the exam and the copy of the challan should be given to any of these help centers.
- Candidates can receive the information bulletin along with their User Id and password from the help centers.
- Online registration can be completed using User ID and password obtained along with information bulletin.
- Sale of Bulletins (During Banking Hours) and Online Registration Commence On: 01/06/2012
- Last date for Sale of Bulletins (During Banking Hours): 11/06/2012 till 04.00 PM
- Online Registration and Submission of documents, confirmation of registration at help center: 11/06/2012 to 11/06/2012 till 06.00 PM
- Booking of test slot and printing of hall tickets from GTU website: 01/06/2012 to 11/06/2011 till 06.00 PM
- Entrance Test - Phase 1: 14/06/2012 to 16/06/2012
- Entrance Test - Phase 2: 18/06/2012 to 20/06/2012
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,