The Gujarat Common entrance test (GCET) 2012 is conducted by the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) for admissions to the courses mentioned above, offered by colleges affiliated to the university. Students who have completed their graduation from universities in Gujarat and looking to pursue their education in courses such as Masters of business administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer applications (MCA) must have to appear the GCET 2012 and get qualified as well.
Students can apply for either or both the programs, and will accordingly have to appear for the concerned test. After the test, a merit list will be prepared. Based on performance in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted for admission. Below we have mentioned the application procedure for GCET 2012.
How to Apply for GCET 2012
- Candidates need to visit the website of the university at http://www.gtu.ac.in for online registration. Candidates should download the Fee Challan form from the website and get its printout.
- Candidates are required to make payment for the fees using the printed Challan Form at the designated branches of the bank mentioned on the university website.
- University has set up various help centers for the exam and the copy of the challan should be given to any of these help centers.
- The candidate can get the brochure cover for MBA/MCA & MBC (i.e. MBA & MCA) containing User ID, PASSWORD/PIN by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash from the branches of Punjab
- The application form can also be obtained from any of the National Bank, during 1st June, 2012 to 11th June, 2012.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be refunded the differential amount of Rs. 200/- for MBA/MCA & MBC by G.T.U. on confirmation of their category by competent authority.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information on GCET 2012 click here.