Hotel Management in India
WB JEHOM 2017 Exam Dates
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has announced the exam dates for Joint Entrance Examination (JEHOM-2017), which will be conducted in June 2017. The JEHOM 2017 will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2017. JEHOM is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) program in the state of West Bengal for the session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for JEHOM 2017:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed/ appeared in 10+2 level examination in regular mode from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any other equivalent board.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category) at the qualifying examination.
Application Procedure for JEHOM 2017:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/-through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan,
Paper Pattern for JEHOM 2017:
- The paper will contain fifty (50) MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type questions, with four answer options each.
- Each question carries 2 marks, full mark of the paper is 100 and duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The questions will be in English language only.
- The paper contains four sections as follows
No. of questions
- Each question will have four answer options of which only one is correct. Each correct response will fetch 2 marks, each incorrect response will fetch (-1/2) mark, where no response will fetch zero mark.
- Last date of submission of online application form: Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Download of admit card:Thursday, June 01, 2017.
- Date of JEHOM:Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Publication of result: Friday, June 30, 2017.
For more details and information about other entrance exams, please visit here.