Hotel Management in India
SAAT 2017 Exam Dates
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar has announced the exam dates for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT 2017), which will be conducted in April 2017. The SAAT 2017 will be conducted between Saturday, April 22, 2017- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 62 centers across 40 cities of India.
SAAT is being conducted taking admission to various under graduate and post graduate programs (except for medical & dental programs) offered in Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Management, Hospital Administration, Hospitality and Tourism Management , Law & Agriculture at different constituent institutes/ schools of the university for the session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2017:
- For Bachelor Degree Programs: B.Tech/ Dual Degree in Engineering: Candidates should have passed or appearing (in the year 2017) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology /Biotechnology / Biology / Informatics / Statistics or any other subject as approved by appropriate authority, by securing at least 50% marks taken together in the subjects mentioned.
- For BBA Program: Candidate must be passed or appearing (2017) in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
- For MCA Program: Candidates should have pass or appearing (in the year 2017) at three year Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 50% of marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC Category) having Mathematics at 10+2 level or at +3 level.
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for SAAT 2017:
- Candidates can apply online.
- There is no examination/ application fees.
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for SAAT 2017:
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- Time duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Each question shall have four probable answers with only one is correct answer; and the examinee shall have to blacken only the correct circle.
- Each correct answer shall carry four marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark. Each unanswered question will carry zero mark.
- If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted.
- Last date for issue of form: Wednesday, April 12, 2017.
- Date for downloading the Admit card:Saturday, April 15, 2017.
- Date of SAAT: Saturday, April 22, 2017 to Tuesday, April 25, 2017.