Hotel Management in India
AIMA UGAT 2014 Exam Dates
All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT 2014), which will be conducted in May 2014. The UGAT will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
UGAT is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) and integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) etc.
Eligibility Criteria for AIMA UGAT 2014:
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Students appearing/appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
Application Procedure for AIMA UGAT 2014:
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application form with UGAT bulletin against cash payment of Rs. 450/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed study centers of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form with crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website http://apps.aima.in/Ugat2014 along with the DD details.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AIMA UGAT 2014:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for applying online: Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
- Last date of receipt of printout of UGAT online registration forms at AIMA along with demand draft of Rs. 500/-: Friday, May 02, 2014.
- Date of AIMA UGAT: Saturday, May 10, 2014.