imachal Pradesh State - Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP- CMAT) is a common entrance test for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for all the universities/Institutions affiliated to universities in Himachal Pradesh.
The entrance exam is conducted on behalf of Himachal Pradesh Technical University. The HP-CMAT entrance examination is held every year. With increasing competitions in the corporate world, it gets tougher for getting admissions in the best institutes. This management entrance exam is a doorway for students to step into the business world.
Eligibility Criteria for HP-CMAT2013
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students appearing in final year of qualifying examination can also apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for HP-CMAT2013
- The application form along with prospectus can be obtained either from the institute’s cash counter by depositing Rs.500/- (Subsidized & non-Subsidized) (Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates) or by post by sending a demand draft for Rs.550/- (Subsidized & non-Subsidized) (Rs.300 for SC/ST candidates) in favor of “Director, IMS HP University”, payable at Shimla.
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for HP-CMAT2013
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test scrutinizes candidate’s ability in the area of English Comprehension, Reasoning, Business Environment and Arithmetic Comprehension & data Interpretation.
- The HP-CMAT 2013 is an objective type exam with each section consisting of 50 multiple choice questions (M.C.Qs.). Those who qualify in the HP-CMAT entrance exam are called for group discussion & interview. Final selection is made on the basis of performance in HP-CMAT 2013 entrance exam, group discussion and interview.
- For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
Date of HP-CMAT 2013 exam: Thursday, May 23, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,