ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has announced the exam dates for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT-2014), which will be conducted in December 2014. The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
IBSAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs offered at IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at Hyderabad campus for the commencing session 2014. The test gives the students a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses, which will be conducted over a period of 22 days.
Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2014:
- For Management Programs:
- Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Applicants who have completed their graduation on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible.
- For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and post graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved university) with 60% and above marks.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for IBSAT 2014:
- The IBSAT vouchers will be available at 47 IBS marketing branches and select career launcher centers across India from Tuesday, July 15, 2014 to Monday, December 01, 2014.
- Candidates can apply online.
- IBSAT bulletin is also available at their marketing offices. It can be purchased by payment of Rs 1500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IBSAT 2014:
- IBSAT is a computer based test, being conducted at 100 test centers across India. This test scores a person on the basis of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- It is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, December 05, 2014.
- Date of IBSAT: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
- Announcement of result: Monday, January 19, 2015.
- Selection briefings: Sunday, February 1, 2015 to Tuesday, February 10, 2015.
- Selection process: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 to Thursday, February 26, 2015 at IBS, Hyderabad.