Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has come a long way to successfully develop into a unique institution involved in imparting knowledge through research and training in international business and trade. The MBA (IB) aims at imparting professional education and training in modern management techniques for handling international business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment. The IIFT MBA exam will be held on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
Candidates who are interested in taking admission to Master of Business Administration in International Business offered at New Delhi and Kolkata campuses for the session commencing in 2016, can start filling the IIFT application form. Details regarding filling up the application procedure is given below -
How to Apply for IIFT Exam 2017-
- Candidates can apply online.
- Registration fee:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 775/-
- Mode(s) of Payment:
- Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway - Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
- Mode 2: Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form:
- By Post: The brochure and application form may be obtained by sending the following documents to Section Officer (GSD), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016.
- Demand Draft of requisite amount in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi
- By Cash: The prospectus and application form may be obtained on all working days on payment of 1550 (775/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and 4500/- for foreign nationals/NRIs/children of NRIs) in cash personally from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21,Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 OR 1583 Madhurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata - 700107. SC/ST/PH candidates should bring requisite Category Certificate also.