/>Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for IIFT Master of Business Administration (IIFT MBA 2015), which will be conducted in November 2014. The IIFT MBA exam will be held on Sunday, November 23, 2014.
IIFT MBA exam is conducted for taking admission to full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (IB) program offered at Delhi and Kolkata campuses for the commencing session 2015-17.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA 2015:
- Candidates should have recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2015.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for IIFT MBA 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates who bought the prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed application form and send the same in the envelope provided for the purpose to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110016.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IIFT MBA 2015:
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- It generally consists of questions covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of applications: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Date of IIFT MBA exam: Sunday, November 23, 2014.