/>Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the exam dates for Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced-2015), which will be conducted in May 2015. The JEE Advanced will be held on Sunday, May 24, 2015.
JEE Advanced is conducted for taking admission to undergraduate courses in sixteen IITs located in Bhubaneswar, Madras, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Patna, Ropar and Roorkee, Bombay, Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad for the academic session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2015:
A candidate, including a foreign national, must fulfill each and every one of the following five criteria:
- Criterion 1: The candidate should be among the top 1, 50, 000 (all categories included) in JEE (Main) 2015.
- Criterion 2: The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1990 if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1985 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
- Criterion 3: A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Therefore, JEE (Advanced) 2015 should be either the candidate’s first attempt or the second consecutive attempt
- Criterion 4: The candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either 2014 or 2015.
- Criterion 5: The candidate should not have taken admission (irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program) or even accepted admission by paying admission fee at any of the IITs or ISM in the past.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for JEE Advanced 2015:
Candidates can apply online from Saturday, May 02, 2015 to Thursday, May 07, 2015.
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for JEE Advanced 2015:
- There are two papers, paper 1 and paper 2.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question papers will consist of objective type (multiple choice) and numerical answer type questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi.
- Online application: Saturday, May 02, 2015 to Thursday, May 07, 2015.
- Download of admit cards: Saturday, May 9, 2015 to Tuesday, May 12, 2015.
- Date of JEE Advanced: Sunday, May 24, 2015.
- Display of ORS image and scanned responses: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 to Friday, June 05, 2015.
- Display of answer keys: Monday, June 08, 2015.
- Registration for AAT: Thursday, June 18, 2015 to Friday, June 19, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Thursday, June 18, 2015.