Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced the exam dates for Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET 2013), which will be held in May/June 2013. The IMU-CET online exam for MBA will be held on Saturday, May 25, 2013 and the IMU-CET offline exam (all India) will be held on Saturday, June 01, 2013.
IMU-CET is an entrance exam which is conducted by Indian Maritime University for taking admission to two years MBA, four years B.Tech, two years M.Tech, three years B.Sc, two years LL.M, Ph.D, PG Diploma and DNS programs offered in various subjects under respective schools for the academic session 2013.
For more details on subjects offered, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for IMU CET 2013:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for IMU CET 2013:
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- in case of SC/ST candidates) via offline payment system.
- Candidates need to download the challan from the official website and take the printout of the challan and pay the amount in the nearest branches of State Bank of India or Indian Bank.
- The hard copy of filled application with necessary papers to be submitted and original challan form should be sent to university.
- The filled in application should be superscribed as CET - Admissions 2013/14, UG/PG program and addressed to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600 119.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IMU CET 2013:
CET syllabus for UG programs will be Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and aptitude at plus 2 level (CBSE, ICSE and state boards).
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receiving filled-in application forms: Friday, May 10, 2013.
- Date of IMU-CET (MBA online): Saturday, May 25, 2013.
- Date of IMU-CET (all India): Saturday, June 01, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,