At present ISL offers BA-LLB, five year integrated degree programme and LLB program, three year, in affiliation with CCS University and also approved by Bar Council of India. Integrated School of LAW (ISL) established in the year 2002 with a vision to uplift excellence in the field of legal education and to accomplish the ever increasing demand of quality legal professionals for a growing legal world.
ISL strives to create a new model in the field of legal education by providing some additional features like Moot court, National museum, court visits and many more.
Comprehensive Benefits of the Course
- Court Visits – District Court, High Court & Supreme Court
- Activities like rigorous Debate, quiz, participation at various TV Channels and National and International Moot Court Competitions / Seminars/Workshops and writing articles on contemporary legal issues.
- Visit to National Museum
- MOOT Court room for practical Learning
- Participating in Rajat Sharma Show (AAP KI ADALAT)
- Special Guest Lecture Provincial Civil Services Judiciary – PCS(J)
- Opportunity to write Research Paper for VIDHIGYA
- Opportunity to Present Research Paper in National Seminars
- Availability of International Journals, Legal Database & Case
- Participating in LEGAL AID CAMP
- Air-conditioned classrooms with advanced teaching aids.
- Dedicated air-conditioned library and learning resource centre with all advanced online legal databases for LAW students
- Interaction with renowned Lawyers, Judges & Law Professors.
- Suitably structured teaching hours to fit the interests of working professionals.
- Exposure to the latest law and judgments apart from studying the regular legal subjects.
- Multi-disciplinary teaching through regular seminars/ guest lectures by the stalwarts of legal world/ extra-curricular activities and experiential learning.
- Lectures based on the Theory & Practical aspects of syllabus by the Industrial persons and Academicians.
Focused Placement cell for law students.
- Enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning.
The Integrated School of Law (a constituent unit of INMANTEC) is affiliated with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi to run 3-year LL.B. (Six semesters) program professional degree in law. Unlike several other law schools the primary focus at ISL is not only on equipping the law graduates with a qualifying professional degree but also on preparing them for the real world of legal affairs. End term examinations are held twice in a year at the end of semester as per schedule prescribed by the University. ISL perfectly caters to the needs of Law degree aspirants from National Capital Region and other contiguous areas.