Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2015 results has been declared on Thursday, March 19, 2015 by Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), Guwahati. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their results on the official website of IIT JAM.
Check here for more updates on IIT JAM 2015 Exam Dates
IIT JAM 2015:
The JAM online exam was held on Sunday, February 08, 2015. JAM is conducted for taking admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc), joint M.Sc-Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree M.Sc-Master of Technology (M.Tech), M.Sc-MS (by research), other post-bachelor’s degree and Ph.D dual degree programs at the IITs in Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and Ropar and integrated Ph.D programs at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and to consolidate Science as a career option for bright students from across the country for the academic session 2015.
Paper Pattern for IIT JAM 2015:
- JAM 2015 examination will be conducted online only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all test papers.
- JAM 2015 will have seven test papers, namely, Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA),Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH), each of three hours duration.
- All the seven test papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these types of questions.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...